10 things to do in Bali
Because now you are on-site
The sooner you start thinking about studying in Bali, the more prepared you’ll be when you are on the island.
The 10 things to do before you return.
- Rent a moped and explore Bali.
- Learn to ride the waves.
- Enjoy the watersports in Benoa
- The most popular volcano treks include Gunung Mas and see Bali at sun raising time.
- Get to Ubud and see the Monkey Forest, Fire dance and take a yoga class.
- Take the public bus and continue with the angkot till Padang Bay.
- Take the ferry from Padang Bay to Lombok and jump over to the Gilis.
- Eat everthings as Babi Guling, Gado Gado and Rendang.
- Relay and let the Balinese spirit in: chill out, breathe and enjoy the ride.
- Life like a king - Southeast Asia is the incredible value for money.
“The adventures you experience abroad, in a new environment, are reason enough to expand your studies overseas. I went paragliding, went dolphin diving, went on safari in Balis National Park, surfing at Uluwatu, and I went on a week long road trip across the coast from Java back to Bali.”