Study Abroad Packing Lists
The most important things to take with you. Leave space for the return!
The hardest part of going abroad. Typically, you are allowed to take a suit case up to 20 or 30 kg and a carry-on bag with maximun 8 Kg.
Keep in mind, the temperature is on average 30 degrees. Here is the version of the study abroad in Bali packing list!.
- Socks (2-3 pairs are enough)
- Long sleeve shirts
- Short sleeve shirts
- 1-2 Sweatshirt
- 2-3 Jeans/ Khakis
- A belt or two
- Skirts (for the girls)
- Sport clothes
- Jacket (water resistant)
- Flip flops/ sandals
- Sneakers/ dress shoes/ hicking boots
- 1 nice outfit for formal occasions
- 1 Shampoo/ conditioner
- 1 Toothbrush/ toothpaste
- 1 Soap
- 1 Deodorant
- Feminine products (one month’s worth)
- Brush/ comb
- Razors/ other shaving supplies
- Contact lenses and solution
- Nail clippers
- Medications, if any
- Local currency
- If you arrive in the middle of night and only cabs are available.
- Some cash (Euro/US$)
- Important documents (passport, itinerary, tickets, ISIC card, etc.)
- Upload a copy in your cloud !
- Outlet adapter
- Sunglasses/ extra eye glasses/ contacts
- Cell phone
- Laptop and charger
- Some prescription drugs
- Take the prescription or a doctor’s note with you !
- Backpack (for short travel)
- Plastic bottles for toiletries for use in your carry-on or while traveling (the maximum is 100ml)
- Your Smile :-)
Surviving on an airline luggage allowance of stuff helps you realise what’s important to you, and having a relatively small number of belongings means it's easier to pack everything up and go travelling.