The university founded by Balinese as a social enterprise.
The University of Warmadewa (UNWAR) is a private university in Bali. The university was founded in 1984, with a foundation of the provincial government of Bali. The Universty of Warmadewa have a social background and a different purpose, and allow to operate as a non-profit organisation. The University of Warmadewa is close related with the state-running University of Udayana and the lecture teach on both universities.
The university and its campus are in Denpasar. The current registered students at the university are around 10.000. On and around the campuses are central facilities.
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Economic
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Medicine and Healthcare
- Faculty of Social Science and Political Science
Study abroad in Bali during summer or winter in the Warmadewa International Program. The interdisciplinary program combine courses from language, culture, business, and sustainability.
The program is ideal for students who wish to have a deep view into Indonesian culture and society. Regardless of your study background, the program can provide you with an interesting complement to your major studies and open up new perspectives. The program is open for both international and local students.
The international program from the University Warmadewa offer an interdisciplinary study program taught in English. The WIP consist an undergraduate and post-graduate program with total 11 subjects.
The WIP is a full-time program and for all courses are granted in ECTS. You can choose between 3-7 courses with 16-36 ECTS.
Warmadewa International Program consists of the following 11 courses:
- Indonesian Language
- Indonesian Historical and Cultural Studies
- Tourism Development in ASEAN
- International Business and Marketing
- International Business Law
- Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Political Ideologies in Indonesia
- Organizational Development and Human Resource Management
- Economy & Business of ASEAN
- Strategic Management and Planning
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management
On-campus facilities include a multi-functional court for basketball and football and a tennis court. You are encouraged to join local student activities such soccer, music gigs and sport compentitions. You can join student activities such as:
- Balinese Culture
- Dance, Drum and Marching Band
- Scientific Reasoning
- Badminton and Table Tennis
- Basketball and Volleyball
- Kopma, Kempo and Mapala
- Shield Defence and Tekwondo
All partipicate students will be asked to follow common rules.
- Be always respectful, on and off the campus
- Suppor a culture of diversity
- Wearing proper close
- long arm shirt, alternative a polo shirt,
- long pants, or woman a rock till knees,
- proper shoes
- no slipper, no sport shoes, no shorts, no bikini, no mini
- Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesian National BAN-PT Accreditation
- Platinum II Tri Hita Karana Award in recognition of consistency of maintaining the high standards (2016)
- The top ten best campus given by Bali Best Brand Award (2016)
Jalan Terompong No. 24, Tanjung Bungkak Denpasar,
80235 Bali, Indonesia
P: +62 (361) 456-7890 Email
- twice a year
- undergraduate and post-graduate program
- superb program with fast confirmation
“The modern campus of Warmadewa University is located in Renon, which is one of the nicest areas in Denpasar. Local students are genuinely interested in international students. Make new friends!”